If you are open to hearing about this opportunity, let us talk. We have built our business on referrals. Thank you.
International Tax Manager Position:
Questions for you.
Are you a strategic thinker with first-hand knowledge across a variety of industries? Do phrases like “global effective tax rate reduction” and “efficient global cash utilization” pique your interest? Do you enjoy providing international compliance and consulting services to U.S and foreign multinational clients while identifying complex tax issues? If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, please call me:
Audrey@PersonalTouchRecruiters.com (Text) 805-795-3350 (Call) 512-846-6014
The Team and you
As a Tax Manager, you will work within an engagement team and draw on experience in accounting and taxation to provide tax compliance and consulting services to multinational clients on the tax implications of their international operations; and you will identify complex tax issues and provide tax analysis and recommendations for these entities and their affiliates. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Assisting clients with their implementation of specific international tax structures and processes.
- Overseeing complex tax computation projects for clients in diverse industries.
- Researching and preparing materials for consulting projects related to tax planning considerations.
- Providing leadership, counseling, and career guidance for the development and motivation of the engagement team.
- Supervising tax consultants and senior consultants.
Our International Tax team helps multinational clients with their global tax planning and compliance needs. We offer a full range of tax services and work collaboratively to help clients meet the challenges of a rapidly evolving market and regulatory environment. Our team members are highly knowledgeable and have diverse backgrounds in transactional analysis and support, compliance and planning for inbound and outbound businesses, supply chain and intellectual property advising, transfer pricing, transformative business modeling, and more. Join us, and help clients optimize their tax functions and take strategy to the next level.
- 5+ years experience providing tax planning services or preparing and reviewing client work, preferably with a focus on international taxation
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or another business-related field
- CPA, Enrolled Agent, or other appropriate certification
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team environment
- Strong executive presence and experience participating in strategic planning initiatives
- Strong research and verbal and written communication skills
- Able to travel up to 25%
For more details: Please connect with me:
Audrey Johnson Scheper – Audrey@PersonalTouchRecruiters.com
Call Audrey@805-795-3350 (Mobile)