Are you an out of the box Nursing Home Administrator?
If you are and are ready for an outstanding opportunity, our Vice President of Operations would love to connect with you.
We ask for the following skills:
- NJ license
- Experienced administrator
- Proven leader
- Team player
- Problem solver
- Cutting edge thinker
- Passionate about the work
- Develops and implements Nursing Home policies and procedures to comply with Federal, State and Local requirements to fulfill licensure certification standards.
- Continuously analyzes Departmental operations, evaluates the environment and equipment necessary for effective functioning and implements any necessary procedural change.
- Responsible for the Nursing Home annual budget.
- Participates on Medical Advisory Infection Control & Pharmacy Advisory Committees, confers with Medical Director and other Nursing Home consultants.
- Serves on various community boards to assure continued care for residents.
- Full operational oversight, labor relations, compliance and Medicare and Medicaid regulations.
For more information, please connect with our HealthCare Consultant at